Are you struggling to find which is the Top GST Accounting Software in India? Are you happy to find Accounting software or do you want to go for an ERP solution that could help you at later stage as the business grows.
From 1st July 2017, Indian Govt started with GST and one tax policy across India. This is a new era in the history of Indian Taxation and it is expected to make the taxation simple, efficient and easy to follow. On Software design and development, Indian taxes are considered as a complex one compared to rest of the world. Each state had its own rules and data submission and different formats. Now GST has replaced all these and all Tax Payers have to submit the data at GSTN.org
At the same time, we have to be ready for the following uncertainties,
- Govt of India has not yet given all the Returns formats. The chances of frequent changes in Rules, Reporting formats, fixing of errors would be there for at least a year. So everyone has to adjust to the situation based on the needs.
- Business owners are facing problems where they have challenges to go with other smaller solution, as they are not meeting the complete business needs.
- Few solutions are made ready with a focus to gain the market tractions. So the features are given to just meet the business owners Current needs. So the question of their long term survival is doubt.
- Most of the products are not yet complete with GST requirements.
- Few of these Software Solutions are also GST Suvidha Providers (GSP) and carry additional advantages and are attractive to Customers. But they don’t provide an end to end ERP Solutions.
So each solution has its advantages and disadvantages.
We made an attempt to list the products that we believe could help you. You can decide based on it. We identified 2 types / segments of solutions based on Accounting Software or ERP solutions. We have recommended only Cloud solution as it’s the future for the Indian Business
- ERP’s with GST features – These solutions could help you to get ready for GST Tax compliances and also later to grow the business with one solution.
- GST Accounting software – which helps to make you ready for the Tax filing and compliance purpose.
As a part of the GST Software development we do monitor other solutions in the market. So this is our feedback as we did an analysis. So we tried to find 5 top GST Accounting software in India.
List of top GST Accounting software in India on Cloud is as below (Alphabetically selected)
- AcTouch.com – A complete ERP Solutions with GST and many other features.
- ClearTax.in – You can maintain the Bills and Invoices and Submit to GSTN.org in online mode. It’s just a tax preparation tool.
- ProfitBooks.Net – An Accounting software with features to meet business owners.
- Reach Accountant – Has many verticals for the business needs
- Zoho Solutions – A suit of products, but not a complete ERP at one go.
Out of the above, AcTouch.com and Reach Accountant have the features of full fledged ERP solutions that have the ability to grow the business as the Customers settle and move into bigger activities. Rest are part solutions.
These full-fledged ERP’s have the features like invoicing, inventory, billing, Manufacturing, Payments and Receipts etc and this would help the Business owners as they grow their business.
Why you should move to an ERP and not an Stand Alone accounting software is as below.
- Most of the stand alone ERP or Accounting Software are not 100% GST Compliant. This is due to GST related decisions are pending.
- Moving from existing software to new software that meets partial needs is not a recommended model as it would make you to move again later.
- Later migrating to ERP as the business grows is difficult to maintain the data and issue with training and enablement etc
Call us for any clarifications and support.