Job Work For Subcontractor
This is the process in which the Customer will send the RM to a subcontractor / vendor to convert the RM into a FG. Customer will follow the below process
- Create a Job work order – This is an agreement between Customer and a Subcontractor with clear details like unit price per work etc.
- Outward DC – Customer will make an outward DC and send the Raw materials to Subcontractor
- Here Customer will mention the FG and its Quantity to receive.
- Raw materials sent
- Inward DC – Customer will make this document when he receive the FG and scrap items, if any. This reduces the stock that’s sent to Subcontractor
- Convert the Inward DC to a Purchase order and do the payments
Note: The Job wok, Inward and Outward DC layouts, field details etc are similar to JOB WORK For Customer menus.
Job work Order – The screen is as below with Subcontractor details and FG that would be delivered.