This helps to generate an invoice where we can collect the money from Customer based on the Outward DC that’s sent. We can do the following here.
- Select more than one ODC and choose to “Create Invoice”.
- Once the Sales Order is populated, you do the following
- Modify the Unit Price
- Add one more line to adjust the money due to some fault in materials
- Add new items that’s sold to Customer (Sometime, Customer will ask the Job worker to provide his own materials and will reimburse the same)
- Once the data is OK, you can “Save” and convert it into TAX INVOICE.
- Once the invoice is done, the ODC would be closed automatically.