Production Reporting (Finished Goods Receipts)
We use this menu to report Work In progress items (WIP) or Finished Goods (FG).
In AcTouch.com, you can do the following.
- Select a Finished goods ID from the drop down.
- Select a BOM ID – You can select any BOM which is used to report FG or WIP.
- Choose the date of production reproting
- Enter FG / WIP quantity received – Based on this quantity and BOM, list of the raw materials will be shown with the quantity to consume.
- Enter reject quantity, if any
- We can see the product unit costs and costs that are shared between FG or by product, if any
- Select “Save” or “Save and print”.