In AcTouch.com, you can do the Supplier / Vendor advance payment by 2 methods.
- During the Purchase Order creation / Direct Purchase Receipt.
- As a separate Advance Voucher mode
Here we are explaining the method of payment by Advance Voucher mode.
How can I record Advance payment made to my Vendor / Supplier?
Go to the Financials > Expense / Advance Payment and click on Pay Now in the section.
- Select the Supplier ID from the drop down.
- Select the “Advance Payment”. This is an Important step and not to miss
- Select the Expense Category and enter the Amount, Discount, Tax if any. The Net Amount will be calculated.
By default Payment Mode is Cash.
You can pay through the Bank cheque, by selecting the bank from the drop down. If you have selected the BANK option, then enter the cheque number, the amount field pop up automatically. If you would like to issue 2 cheques then click on Add New Cheque Details, new row appears and enter the cheque number
Click on “Save”