Inward Delivery challan
One of the biggest challenge in the Jobwork and Subcontracting industry is managing the Customer materials thats received at the factory. Because
- We need to keep different Customer materials separate from Our materials
- Keep a TAG on the materials with a list of the Finished Goods that are expected to convert too.
- Mention the Delivery dates for these items
- Make sure that Overall stock in the company matches with each Customer materials when the Inspection department comes to your factory.
This is the main reason, we need to track the materials with Inward Delivery Challan and send the materials against the Outward Delivery Challans.
You can use this menu to bring in the Customer Materials into AcTouch.com and do the production and deliver. This helps to track the raw materials received from a Customer, on which date, how much is produced and how much Raw Material is remained.
While making a Inward DC, you have an option either to select the previously agreed JOB WORK order or just do the Inward DC.
Most of the MSMEs receive the RMs without a clear instruction of whats the FG to be produced. So we have a facility where we can just receive the RM and during the Outward DC, we can mention the FGs that are produced. Use the following fields for the same
- Do you have Finishing Goods and Services = Y / N
- Do you want to add only Services = Y / N