Discussion Community

Cloud Web-based ERP SaaS Software & GST

What is the responsibility of the taxable person supplying to UN bodies?  


Member Admin
Joined:1 year  ago
Posts: 56
January 31, 2017 10:48 am  

The taxable supplier supplying to these organizations is expected to mention the UIN on the invoices and treat such supplies as supplies to another registered person (B2B) and the invoices of the same will be uploaded by the supplier.


Please Login or Register