Flight Tickets - Companies need to provide info to airlines for GST benefits.
With effect from July 1, 2017, the Goods and Services Tax (GST) introduced in India replaces some of the existing indirect taxes. All passengers requiring GST invoice for their tickets are requested to complete the one-time registration on our website by entering the relevant details.
Before commencing registration process, please keep the following details ready.
- Company PAN (including scanned copy)
- Company TAN details (including scanned copy)
- GST details (including scanned copy)
- ARN details (including scanned copy)
- Company address and contact details
- To Register / Login: Click Here: - https://gst.ai.accelyakale.net/gstportal/
- More detail here: - http://www.airindia.in/GST-Registration.htm