As part of our sales activities, we meet many prospects who are terrified by following questions and we are trying to address the basic of customer decision making process by answering them with our “5 best advices money saved by Cloud ERP Solutions” to them here
- Bad ERP implementation. Not a good implementation partner, who is happy to collect the money, but forgets to implement.
- Bad customization. Running their Accounting software as ERP with customisations.
- Other business owners, Accountants and Consultants have given them bad advice to go against cloud ERP as these people don’t know the value. But always happy to give a FREE advice.
During our meeting, our prospects always ask the same question. “Why should I buy your Cloud ERP Solutions?” We came with many answers that has been justified to customers. We explain them and got a consensus and won the deal. Let me give some of our best answers “FREE”
- Reduced TCO – Total cost of ownership. You can save 40% to 50% of your annual IT budget. Many software vendors create a fear in the mind of Business owners that keep your data with you, so that no one can steal it. They are forced to buy
- New Hardware
- New PCs of higher end to run the new software.
- Put new network cables and others.
- Buy the licensed software like Windows, MS SQL etc
- Now suddenly a new IT person required to take backup, maintenance etc.
Now you check the cost of this and you know how much you will save from moving to Cloud ERP. For Cloud ERP to run, you need the following
- Any device that has Internet browser to run and see.
- Internet connections
That’s all. Now you are ready to travel around and make world at your feet.
- Better ROI – Return on Investments
Once you define a good process that gives more benefits and improves productivity. Reduction of unwanted process, data duplication is reduced. Now you see the immediate benefits.
We become your personalised IT team, who works for you 24X7 and you pay only for the services. No annual salary hikes, no annual appraisal, no employee tracking, no benefits.
- Helps to define a process and makes people accountable for their activities – gives a mental piece and avoids “fear of unknown”
- By having a process that avoids repetitions and makes sure that everyone is on the same page to do and complete the work
- No more asking for Reports. All the reports are at your finger tips
- Alerts and workflows
- Track your payments and receipts
- Track the receipts and don’t miss any payments
- Find the items that are stocked and forgotten. Don’t waste money that’s landed as your inventory
- Find the slow moving items and sell them before their EXIPRY dates
- Define business workflows
- Payment approval
- Purchase approval workflows
- Payment receipt workflows.
- Control the user access control and from where to access the data. A major security needs
A sample videos on how to create a GST Invoice.How to create GST Invoice?
Add, if any, from your end too. We would love to hear from you.