What is ERP Integration?
ERP Integration– The ERP system integrates varied organisational systems and facilitates error-free transactions and production, thereby enhancing the organisation’s efficiency.
As the Business grows Business Owners move into Online to Offline business model. This is due to competition, large value to their customers or better business margins. When the business was started they might have started using an Accounting Software as ERP and do all the transactions. For CRM, they might have used some basic application that’s cheap and helps them to expand the business. However as many people join the business, the business is expanding, then they have to integrate these individual software into one.
There are 2 options.
- Replace all these small software into one ERP and consolidate all the activities into one.
- Integrate each of these softwares with a large Solutions, so that customer gets the benefits and value. Many times these situation arises as Business Owners find the existing software data can’t be migrated or they don’t find any alternate solutions.
Multiple ERP Integration: Making Integration Accessible to all Organizations.
10 years ago, many Business owners were using standalone accounting software. They did customisations with a feeling that “let the data be safe with us” and also they didn’t had any option to move the data into Cloud Solutions. They ran their software with the known limitations and with unknown problems.
But what they missed is their standalone software was not changing as the business was changing dynamically. Competition left them far behind and today they are struggling to survive or meet the competition. Many didn’t even find an alternate solution that could help them to be more productive or efficient. This lead to human based controls and process rather than technology based ones.
Most of them didn’t have an alternate option or they didn’t know about the technology help to grow the business.
Some of the advantages they had 10 years before were,
- People were trustworthy and were available at low cost.
- Competition was low and profit margins were high.
- Some business had monopoly on some verticals and they demanded premium on the same.
- They didn’t have the awareness and how to use the technology to simplify the process.
- Govt rules were stringent and confusing. Taxes were running above 30%. But facility and infrastructure provided were at abysmal level. So they wanted a system that could delete the data at their will to avoid the taxes.
But today, things are changed. Business owners are seeing the huge competition from eMarket Places, Other retailers, Prices and margins are down. At same time the second generation who is entering the family business, don’t see the value of doing the same thing in a rough and old way. They are tech savvy and know the value of Technology that could help to manage the business.
So what they are looking at:
- Value for time and expand the business with the help of technology
- Ease of doing the business with clean books of accounts.
- Spread the business across multiple zones
- They are aware of the competition. Margin reducing and other challenges.
- Depend more on the process rather than on people.
- They know that cost of the Resources will go up soon.
So the demand for Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) is increasing. However the traditional ERP’s are failing again as they don’t have the connectivity or ability to connect to other solution as per the business needs.
This is where the cloud ERP’s like AcTouch.com helps. Being on the Cloud helps to connect to other solutions like CRMs, eCommerce portal, company portal etc.
We have built interfaces to eCommerce Portals, we can connect to customers Portals and process the orders in online mode, Mobile Apps is integrated to ERP for better tracking and Sales team management.
AcTouch – Cloud ERP Solutions.
Fix your product demo at your convenience.
More information, click here
Call us at +91 90360 12094 or email us at email@example.com for more details.